IT Support Specialist
Tipas: Darbas Pobūdis: Nuolatinis Vieta: Vilnius
IT Support Specialist role purpose is to deliver a first class customer service via telephone and digital channels providing 1st line IT support for Kesko Senukai Digital employees.
- Identify opportunities to create processes and procedures to facilitate customer journey;
- Troubleshoot technical issues and take ownership through to resolution;
- Perform day to day service desk duties for our employees, these include resolving and managing incidents, service requests, problem and changes;
- Work with department managers and IT staff to analyze and resolve problems associated with technical issues.
- 1-3 years’ experience IT Helpdesk Support;
- Strong level of English language (both written and spoken);
- Self-motivated and self-starter, able to carry out pro-active tasks during less busy periods;
- Be able to understand computer terminology and identify hardware and peripherals;
- Associates degree in IT, or equivalent experience a plus;
- Experience managing macOS device.
- A position in an international, market leader company.
- Learning opportunities and professional grow, trainings, conferences.